Fluke Volt-Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester
The next generation-voltAlertAC non-contact-voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know-voltage is present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test – so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90-volt to 1000-volt AC or 200-volt to 1000-volt AC depending on model
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
Continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using Fluke Voltbeat technology. Comes complete with a two-year warranty.